ReGeneration has been recognized with 5 HR Awards to date
- Gold Award in Best Graduate Recruitment Process Outsourcing (2015)
- Gold Award in Excellence in Graduate Development (2015)
- Silver Award in Best Youth Employment Initiative / Service Provider (2015)
- Gold Award in Most Innovative Use of Technology in HR (2016)
- Silver Award in Best Youth Employment Initiative (2016)
Για να εντάξετε στο δυναμικό σας νέους πτυχιούχους υψηλής ποιότητας και δυναμικής που έχουν επιλεγεί μέσα από μια αυστηρή διαδικασία αξιολόγησης.
Support the next generation stand out and make a difference, right here in Greece!
Save valuable time and resources in your employee selection and training process.
Enhance your corporate responsibility alongside a group of remarkable companies.
For the employer:
The minimum guaranteed salary for each candidate is 750 € / month total for 6 months, including statutory employer contributions.
The employer must offer graduates a useful experience, as well as opportunities for professional and personal development through the work they complete at the company.
ReGeneration follows a rigorous and thorough evaluation and selection process, on the basis of which final candidates are selected. This process includes:
- Application selection based on 4 program criteria
- Game-based assessment (mental and personality test in the form of a game)
- Live Assessment (candidate interviews by experienced market executives)
During the program’s final phase, participants have the opportunity to attend 56 hours of training to develop soft and hard skills, attend speeches by leading speakers from Greece and abroad, and partake in real-world condition interviews. Through this, participants will gain valuable experience and a competitive edge in their endeavors to join the labor market.
You can also see all hiring partners here.
OUR IMPACT TO DATE