ReGeneration is an innovative placement program for young people who stand out. It is an initiative of the Global Shapers Athens Hub that aims at bridging the gap between Greek graduates of all backgrounds with companies that want to invest in high caliber interns. Participating companies can apply to the program and hire one or more interns at any time during the year.
ReGeneration won 5 HR Awards:
- A gold award in the category Best Graduate Recruitment Process Outsourcing (2015)
- A gold award in the category Excellence in Graduate Development (2015)
- A silver award in the category Best Youth Employment Initiative / Service Provider (2015)
- Α gold award in the category Most Innovative Use of Technology in HR (2016)
- A silver award in the category Best Youth Employment Initiative (2016)
5 reasons to become a Hiring partner
ReGeneration’s key elements are
Who can participate
The program aims at talented young graduates of all disciplines, with work experience that does not exceed two years. The goal is to develop their skills through a holistic learning experience, so as to ensure a dynamic start in the labor market.
The program is created for remarkable companies which want to invest in their human capital by integrating young people with high potential, who have gone through a rigorous selection process and have received a holistic education, as well as companies that understand their social role and wish to contribute positively to the next generation and the economic situation of our country.
The objectives of the Program
Our success story
of 2015 interns
were offered to renew their contract
of 2014 interns
are currently full-time employees
Obligations of participating companies
Obligations of ReGeneration